Get Fit, Get Strong, And Actually Enjoy The Process even if you hate working out or you’re not motivated
Hi! I’m Dominic Lucibello
I’m the founder of Breakthrough Fitness here in Oviedo.
I have some great news…summer is coming.
Summer is a time to be happy and enjoy life! It’s a time for vacation and recharging our batteries.
Summer is also a time when “routine” gets away from us. Let’s face it, eating well and dedicating time for fitness tends to take a back seat in the summer.
But instead of panicking, what if you used the start of summer as a deadline for making real change to your body and health?
The six to eight weeks leading up to summer is a great time to focus on YOU!
My team and I have put together a program built on creating real change.
No crazy crash diets or quick-fixes.
It’s time to pick a program that is not over-complicated, confusing, or overwhelming. A program based on doing a few simple things consistently. A program built on coaching, accountability, and support.
A program I believe in so much that I will GUARANTEE EVERYTHING…
Here is what we built for you:
- Complete DAILY accountability: That’s right, you won’t stray from this routine, because we’ll be in touch with you on a daily basis to remind you WHAT to do and WHY you’re doing it! We’re here to rise above the workout, and make sure you actually stick with things.
- Habit Change: This goes hand-in-hand with the Accountability. Together we’ll identify your WORST habit…the one you KNOW is holding you back, and build a plan to destroy it. More importantly, we’ll help you REPLACE that habit with a pattern that builds you up!
- Fat-Burning Nutrition: This is a given. And we have this part down cold! Fact: When you stick with the nutrition coaching we provide, you WILL drop the weight. Period.
- Metabolic Training Sessions: This is where the rubber meets the road…These routines are proven to light a fire under your metabolism! You’ll actually be burning extra calories up to 48 hours AFTER the workout is over. You will have access to our personal training sessions for the duration of the program where you have a coach by your side every single workout so you don’t have ever have think to worry if what you’re doing is right for you!
Everything you need—from the physical tools to the mental approach is covered here.
Wouldn’t it feel great to regain your confidence, build strength and make positive changes to your body for good?
Damn right it would!
The best time to start a program like this was two years ago, the second best time is right NOW!
Here’s What Others Are Saying…
It’s time to finally lose fat, build lean muscle and keep the results!
At 57, I was starting to feel premature aging with a lack of energy, lower back strain and feeling a bit off balance. Weight was creeping onto my middle section, too. I joined his “Fit in 42” program and it has changed my life. What I love about Coach Dom’s approach is that he meets you where you are and looks for improvement with his encouragement. The exercises challenged me, but were not overwhelming. As the weeks went by, I felt stronger with everyday activities. Dom’s approach is a holistic approach aimed at movement, stretching, weight-bearing exercise and lifestyle habits that contribute to well being. He blends nutrition, cooking tips and sleep habits into his overall coaching plan.
As a result of his program, I’ve learned to plan regular activity into my schedule, and to be more proactive about meal planning and mindful eating. He offers simple concepts that are easy to remember and incorporate into your thinking and behavior. I’ve lost about 6 of the 10 pounds I wanted to lose, I am stronger and proud of my accomplishments. I’ve never been crazy about working out, but now I value it because I see real results. My mood is so much better, too!
I highly recommend Breakthrough Fitness!
I lost 15lbs in 8 weeks during the Fit in 42 challenge!
“My favorite part of the program was that I never felt deprived with food. The nutrition plan was sensible and simple. I also loved the fact that I didn’t have to think about any of the training. All I did was show up like Coach Dom mentioned and they took care of the rest”
As a wife and stay at home mom of 4 boys, I very rarely put myself first. I was always waiting for everything to be perfect before committing to changing my diet or exercising. It was one excuse after another. The day my kids witnessed my embarrassment when I was denied access to ride a roller coaster because I did not fit in the seat was a huge wake up call for me. I started Breakthrough Fitness with a 6-week challenge. I’ve never been a gym goer, so I was slightly hesitant and unsure of what to expect. Out of the gate, I was welcomed with open arms from not only the trainers, but the other gym members as well. That was a big deal for me. I absolutely love the camaraderie! It was easy to get hooked. I am constantly motivated and setting new goals when I see fellow members crushing certain exercises that I struggle with. Thanks to Dom and the rest of the BTF team, I was equipped with all the right tools and knowledge for success. I accomplished what I set out to do when I started that challenge. Not only did I lose weight and inches, I found a long lost confidence and drive that I have been missing. I haven’t felt this good mentally or physically in a very long time. I still have a ways to go, but I am on the right track. And I’m going to keep on dancing all the way there! My life is forever changed and I am forever grateful.
I also need to mention my ride or die, my mom, Debbie Wilder, for playing a huge role in my success. There wouldn’t be a success story for me without her. She opened the BTF door for me and encouraged me to join the challenge with her. She has been my #1 motivator and workout partner. She always has my back and pushes me to do better. She is a beast in the gym and my biggest inspiration. With my Mom by my side, sharing recipes, keeping each other motivated and accountable we are unstoppable!
On a team, impact players are usually referred to as very coachable. They seek information, respond well to criticism and care about their teammates. Tammy is one of those players. We have shared many laughs and good talks over the years.
Her heart is big and her yogi vibe is contagious! Thanks for everything you do in the gym and our community. From Tammy: “I remember the exact day I decided to join Breakthrough Fitness. Like the saying goes, “I was sick and tired of being sick and tired.” Fast forward 3.5 years and I’m still making it in 4x a week! Before BTF, I was on the yo-yo roller coaster of either dieting or working out but never the two at the same time. And that wasn’t working.
Now I’m aware of my habits and behaviors. If I get off track, I just remember what ”Coach Dom says…” A little inside joke we have from the movie waterboy where he’s always saying, “My mama says…”
BTF has given me courage beyond my expectations. Strength training and practicing yoga has been the perfect balance that gives me energy to make it through my busy days of helping our community through HOPE Helps Inc.
A big thanks to my coaches and my workout buddies for pushing me and making exercise fun.”
My Breakthrough Fitness story started when I found myself sitting in the parking lot of, but lacked the courage to get out of my car and go in. A few months later via their website, I contacted Coach Dom and he got back to me right away. I made an appointment to meet with him. I came in for a tour and we discussed his philosophy and my reservations. I knew we were like minded in nutrition and functional exercise movements, but I still lacked the courage to commit. I finally made it in when Coach Dom posted that he would be hosting free nutritional seminars one night a week that were open to the public as well as members of BTF. I saw the nutritional classes as another opportunity to determine whether or not this would be the place for me. So…. needless to say I signed up for the semi-private training the very first night and I haven’t looked back. In my first 8 months I have lost 20 lbs and several inches all over. But what is most important to me is what I have gained. I have gained muscle mass and strength. I have gained backed my self- confidence and I have met some really nice people that I now call my friends. I am currently participating in my 3rd workout challenge here at BTF and I have found these to be a great way to push, discipline and learn things about myself. I have been comfortable here from the beginning. The BTF coaches have always taken into consideration my previous injuries and have helped me work around them to get results. I continue to create new goals on my fitness journey. If you areI just wish I would have had the courage to get out of the car the first time I came here. I didn’t know what I missing….
Thank you Coach Dom, all the staff and my fellow members for all your support, encouragement and friendship.
Imagine what it would be like to know exactly what to do for your fitness goals.
What if all you had to do was follow a proven plan to get you the results you’re looking for?
Think about what it would be like to see your body responding each week with measurable progress. How would your life change if you had:
- All-day long energy, every single day?
- Improved mood and confidence?
- More emotional resilience?
- Clearer thinking?
- Genuine self-pride for consistently treating your body with oodles of love, kindness, and respect?
I promise you: You CAN make these changes.
Even if you’ve struggled to commit to fitness in the past, we can help.
We’ve been changing lives since 2010 and to date have helped over 700 people see a transformation they can see AND feel, truly changing their life.
So What Does The Summer Sizzle Entail?
- 3 Semi-Private Personal Training Sessions each week where one of our coaches will take you through your personalized fitness routine each and every time. Your program will be a perfect blend of things right for you and appropriate for your goals, injuries and abilities. Plus, you’ll be in the facility with a few others going through their own program and routine.
- Unlimited coach-led circuit-training cardio/strength classes with different times to choose from.
- Flexible scheduling – we offer semi-private coaching sessions ranging from 5am-8pm and we are open Saturdays 7-12…..you choose the times that work best for you.
- Personalized nutrition guidance and weekly check-in’ with our expert coaches, so you get the support you need.
- Unlimited email and online support, so you can always get immediate answers to any questions that come up.
- Weekly educational emails (3x per week) to keep you on track and tach you what really works for long-term fitness success.
- Our private members-only Facebook Group filled with daily coaching, inspiration from our team and members.
That’s a lot of stuff! And if you join with a friend, you’ll save $100 off!
I Almost Forgot To Mention…
Your Investment in This Rapid-Results Program is 100% Guaranteed!
We know that saying you can transform your body and health in just 42 days is a pretty big claim. It’s understandable if you’re a bit skeptical.
So how about this:
“We Put Our Money Where Our Mouth Is with a 100% Rock Solid Guarantee”:
If you participate in our 6 Week Program, follow the training and nutrition plans as laid out by our certified professionals and you still aren’t happy with your results at the end, we will give you a 100% refund no questions asked. We are so confident in our program that we are offering this guarantee just for participating.
You have nothing to lose!
Sound fair? Good. Then you have nothing to lose by joining the six program for yourself. Click the button below and get started now!