10 Minute Booty Burner Circuit
- finisher (ending) to your leg routine.
- stand alone circuit that should be done a few times per week.
- primer for a bike ride or run.
10-Min. Booty Burner Circuit
For this circuit, all you need is a mini-band and your body weight. Mini resistance bands come with different levels of tension, so pick one that matches your fitness level.
We’ll do each exercise for 30 seconds, with 20-30 seconds of rest between each one.
Start with the mini band around your ankles in a semi-crouched position (not quite a squat). Step your right foot to the side, then bring your left foot next to it. Step your left foot to the side, then bring your right foot next to it. Repeat for 30 seconds, keeping the band taut the entire time.
Standing Kick Back
Bring the band above your knees and put your weight on one leg, keeping your knee slightly bent. Lift your other leg (without shifting the band too much), keeping your midsection tight. After 30 seconds (and your 20 second rest), repeat on the other side.
Rear-Foot Elevated Split Squat
Remove the band and get into the stance for a rear elevated split squat: facing away from a bench, chair, or couch, with the top of one foot propped on top of it. With your other leg, bend your knee at a 90° angle, so you go into a deep squat. Quality, not speed, is the key here. Do 30 seconds on each side.
It this is too tough, you can swap it in favor of a reverse lunge.
Single-Leg Hip Thrust
Start by getting on your hands and knees, holding out alternate arms and legs straight out (either right arm/left leg or left arm/right leg). Lower your leg straight down, then lift it up and lower it again to the side. Repeat this movement for 30 seconds, then switch to the other side.
Foot-Elevated Hip Bridge
Position your mini resistance band at your knees and lie on the ground with your feet on your bench or couch. Lift your hips into a bridge and hold for 30 seconds, pushing your knees out slightly to put tension on the band.
- If you would like to learn more about how we can help your get the results in a virtual training environment, let’s set up a FREE Virtual Strategy Session. Reply “VSS”.
- If you are exploring options for live group sessions or personal training, reply “Free 7 Day-Trial”
- If you have fitness equipment, but are a little lost on how to create a program, reply “In-home programs”