Exercise Of The Week – Stir The Pot
Stir the pot
What you need
- Stability ball
How it’s done
- Place forearms on the ball.
- Feet should be wide for balance.
- Upper back should be pushed away from the ball and heels pushed towards the ground (they don’t have to get to the ground. This just locks the body in place.
- Abs should be braced tight – on a scale of 1-10 flex your ab muscles around a 5.
- Tighten up your glutes (booty).
- Slowly make small circle with just the arms (stirring a pot).
- Nothing should move except the arms!
- Do a prescribed amount of circles each direction or go for a set amount of time.
Are these for you?
- Can you hold a solid plank position for longer than a minute without feeling it in your lower back?
- If yes, then go ahead and give these a try.
What’s it do?
- Strengthens the muscles of the abdomen and lower back.
- Helps create a strong body that will reduce the chance of injury.
P.S. – When you are ready, here are a few ways we can help…..
- If you would like to learn more about how we can help your get the results you want, Let’s set up a FREE Breakthrough Strategy Session. There is no obligation to sign up for anything. Whatever course of action you take, you’ll leave with a good understanding of what is needed to lose fat and strengthen the body. If you are interested- reply with “BSS” in the subject line.
- Test Drive our personal training programs and nutrition coaching for 30 days for $89. During these 30 days you’ll get to experience everything we have to offer. We want you to try before you decide, so we can prove why we feel we are the best option in town. If interested – reply “test drive” in the subject line.
- If you have a foundation of fitness and would like to try a couple Semi-private training sessions or a few group sessions for FREE, let us know. Reply- “Free Sessions” in the subject line.