Make a Trade
I think a healthy life should be filled with:
- Lots of movement
- Good nutrition
- Fulfilling relationships
Let’s focus on nutrition and fitness (movement). Two things, in my opinion, that can lead to more laughter, happiness and strong relationships!
What are you willing to trade to live a fit and healthier life?
We only have limited time, resources, energy and brain space. We may not be able to “make” more time, but we can make trades.
- Saying “yes” to a structured workout might mean saying “no” to an hour of social media.
- Saying “yes” to controlling your portions and calories might mean saying “no” to eating out at restaurants so often.
- Saying “yes” to the specific nutrition habits we can provide through a nutrition coaching program might mean saying “no” to the latest fad diet that your friend hops to every three months.
- Saying “yes” to embracing change might mean you look at eating well and exercise as more than just a means to lose weight.
Ask yourself right now:
- What am I prepared to say “yes” to?
- What am I prepared to say “no” to?
Start small. You don’t need to say no to everything. You also don’t need to say yes to everything either.