Golden Nugget For 2020 – Drop The To-Do List And Create A Non-Negotiable “DO NOT DO” List
One thing there is plenty of in today’s world – DISTRACTIONS.
It’s easy to add more and more to our to-do lists, which makes us feel overwhelmed and stressed. It also keeps us from doing a few things really well.
Regarding fitness and nutrition adding more DISTRACTIONS might look like this:
- I need to add another day of cardio.
- I need to stretch more.
- I need to lift heavier weights.
- I need to lifter lighter weights for more repetitions.
- I need to take ice baths for inflammation.
- I need to take turmeric.
- I need to drink green tea.
- I need to stop eating carbs and go Keto.
- I also need to try intermittent fasting.
- I just watched Game Changers and now I need eliminate meat and go all plant-based.
Typing these things gave me anxiety!
You’ll get better, long-lasting results by effectively doing less things better. Focus on a couple of habits and be relentless in your pursuit.
- I Do Not eat after 7pm.
- I Do Not eat fried foods because it makes my stomach feel terrible.
- I Do Not hit snooze when my workout alarm goes off in the morning.
- I Do Not let others sabotage my hard work and effort.
These are a few examples. Make your own list of “Do Not” non-negotiable items for 2020.